Want to volunteer? We can use your help!
Requirements for Membership:
- Applicant must reside in Monroe County Indiana or a surrounding county.
- Applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Applicant must be present at the monthly association business meeting when this application is read.
- Application must be filled out in full, and returned to the Perry-Clear Creek Fire Department, Station 11 located at 3953 S. Kennedy Drive, Bloomington, IN 47401.
Requirements of Members:
- Each member must complete state mandated Module A & Module B training prior to participating at any emergency scene or function.
- Each member within one year must complete the State of Indiana Module C and D curriculum and be certified as Firefighter I & II
- Each member is encouraged to continue their fire service education; however advanced classes are not required at this time.
- Members are responsible for maintaining required certifications, and complying with all training requirements of the department.
- Members are expected to attend all monthly training sessions or make up any training they cannot attend.
- Members are expected to be present at all monthly business meetings of the Association, members must be present at six meetings in a calendar year to prevent expulsion from the department (excused absences may be granted by the President).
- Members are expected to meet minimum requirements for continued membership; this includes making a predetermined number of emergency responses and special events.
- Members are expected to be kind, courteous, honest, and positive representatives of the department at all times.
- We request a minimum one (1) year commitment to the department.
Please print the below documents, complete the application, obtain your criminal history report
and driving record and return to Station 11.
Perry-Clear Creek Fire Protection District